Thank you, Angela Reeder, of Faith In Mommyhood for the very kind nomination. There are four things I need to do in order to accept this lovely award. 1. Display the Logo; 2. Link back to the person who nominated me – thanks again, Angela; 3. Share 10 Things about myself; and 4. Nominate up to 10 Blogs for this Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness.
You can find 10 Things About Me on my About Lorelai Page, but here are ten more…
- I like to cook, especially with fresh ingredients from my herb and vegetable gardens.
- I am a writer of novels (Children’s Fantasy and Adult Cozy Mystery genres).
- I love to decorate for home or entertaining.
- My lab partner and I blew up the science lab in high school.
- I like to organize things. All things – closets, drawers, parties, you name it.
- I’ve had three HORRID pregnancies.
- I was a competitive ice skater.
- Themed parties are a specialty of mine.
- I’ve been lucky enough to live in Orange County, California my entire life.
- I like to play games – board games, cards, bunco, anything…love them!
And the Nominees are…
- I Am Meg & So Can You!
- Have Apron…Will Bake
- Joyful Thrifty Home
- The Giggling Trucker’s Wife
- Life With Rory
- Lindsay Rae – Mama extraordinaire
Congratulations to all of the nominees. Be sure to check out these fabulous blogs!
Coming up soon on Life With Lorelai: OMG…What Were You Thinking!
Follow me on