Life With Lorelai is 3-Months Old…
It’s Hard To Believe!
Over the past three months, this little blog experienced quite a growth spurt. It’s been an exhilarating ride. I have met some of the nicest people, and read some clever, humorous, and helpful blogs. I have enjoyed learning about the tidbits of your lives, and I hope you have found Life With Lorelai enjoyable as well.
My technology learning-curve soared to some very fun heights. I figured out how to add Printable Recipes and a Mad Lib Game to the blog. Life With Lorelai even put together a three-part series of Blogging Tips!
Life With Lorelai has received several awards. I’m so honored.
Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest continue to grow by leaps and bounds. I have to tell you, I am having the most fun with Pinterest–amazing place!
Now, let’s take a look at how far Life With Lorelai traveled over the past three months.
The Stats as of right now:
- 4,022 Views with 1,387 Unique Visitors
- Visitors from 39 different Countries.
- 73 Posts
- The Top 5 Posts are:
1. X-ray Of A Blog – Blogging Tips Series pt. 1
2. Yo-Ho, Yo-Ho, A Treasure Find Fer Me
3. 1-Month of Blogging!
4. X-ray Of A Blog – Blogging Series pt.3
5. Fresh Nectarine Pie With Lattice Top Pie Crust – Printable Recipe
- 4 Pages
- The Top Page is: About Lorelai
- 7 Recipes
- Favorite 5 Recipes are:
1. Fresh Nectarine Pie with Lattice Top Pie Crust – Printable Recipe
2. Sour Cream, Cilantro and Parsley Potatoes on the Grill – Printable Recipe
3. Citrus, Chili, Cilantro Marinade with Printable Recipe
4. Funny Flub-ups! – The Caramel Sticky Buns Escapade
5. Grilled Salmon Kabobs & Lemon Asparagus Couscous Salad With Tomatoes
- 5 Awards
- Life With Lorelai has been Featured on other Blogs 3 times:
1. Monday Mournings – Child Support Hula Hoops
2. Funny Flub-ups! – The Caramel Sticky Buns Escapade
3. Flashback – OMG, What Were You Thinking?!?
4. Snazzy Snapshots – In The Garden
5. Go Ahead… Sing Karaoke!
I am so pleased with how well Life With Lorelai is doing, but mostly I am happy with you, my readers, for making this all possible. Writing this blogging has been challenging and fun, and I am so enjoying using Life With Lorelai as a creative outlet and cheap therapy!
Thank you for following my journey.
What features do you enjoy most on Life With Lorelai?
What would you like to see more of here?