- Entries MUST be received by Midnight October 31st, 2013 (PDT).
- Entries must include: A.) Photograph B.) Your Name C.) Title for the Pumpkin Carving D.) Your Blog Name and URL.
- Submit all entries via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entries must be Carved, real Pumpkins.
- Entrants must follow Life With Lorelai on at least three medias: Blog, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest, and/or Google+.
- Email addresses will not be publicized.
- Photos, names, and blog information will be used for publicity and promotion related to this event and Life With Lorelai.
Pumpkin Carving Photos will appear on Life With Lorelai blog and other media. Photo albums will be added to Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest. You will be able to vote using all of these medias. BE SURE to include the Entry # and Pumpkin Title in your votes on Twitter and Life With Lorelai.
Voting will take place between November 1st and November 7th.
- Vote via Twitter @LorelaisLife using #LWLPCC2013 (don’t forget entry # and Title)
- “Like” photos in the Facebook Album
- “Like” photos on the Pinterest Board
- Cast your vote in the Blog Comments of Life With Lorelai (don’t forget entry # and Title)
- +1 photos in Google+ Album
Winners will be announced Friday, November 8th.
So, get your creative juices flowing. Gut some pumpkin, and get to carving! Let’s have some good old fashioned Halloween fun.
SHARE THIS CONTEST!!!
Do you like to Carve Pumpkins?
Are you excited for Halloween?
On Another Note~
Last Chance to Join in the FUN of
A Pinteresting Halloween!
Click the InLinkz Link-up.
Follow me on